Friday, September 15, 2006

aloha

Today my new friend Brandon gave me an ugly look when he found out my blog was in spanish, and therefore unreadable for non spanish readers, which at the current moment means basically nearly all my new friends. Although I'm extremely fond of my spanish blog (http://espaciodos.blogspot.com), which I created for commenting on identity and space I'm going to be considerate with Brandon and award the web with yet another freaky -space saturating- online blog. I must state before hand, that I have NO idea what this blog is going to be about other than maybe providing physical evidence of my steps through the U.S. of A. And I will NOT be responsible for boring you online, for you are free to close the page whenever and however you like. So... here goes... See you around!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

And Brandon thanks you! Yea!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he well...wise advice...i'm try to write something...I hope to do almost fair :-P and not look or be read like tarzan. As i can see, this blog will provide a kind of e-evidence of your steps there, "way up north" so i think i should (try) to write in english :-
I begin some talks & greetings gringas with you my friend, remember what i told you, my best "female friend"
Hope to talk soon about your daily adventures and how do you get on your master, or anything :-D
Big huge from south...the other blog...en castellano como la gente, carito!

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...DAMN IT!
Pancho

1:52 AM  
Blogger mirantra said...

Que carajo!! Me quedó con la versión en castellano joder!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home